Ingredients 400 Gram Salmon 1 Large slice of homemade white bread ½ cup Grated Parmesan cheese 1 Clove of garlic ½ cup Chopped chives ½ cup Chopped parsley 2 tsp Meta Mate Raw Salt Black pepper 3 tbsp Melted butter
- Season the salmon with salt and set aside.
- In a bowl, crumble bread into small crumbs, add parmesan, garlic finely chopped chives, parsley, and Meta Mate Raw.
- Mix it all up and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the butter and mix well moistening all the crumbs.
- Place the piece of salmon skin down on a lined baking sheet with parchment paper, cover the salmon with the crumbs by squeezing it with your hands toadhere well over the fish and on the sides.
- Preheat oven to 200ºC, cover the baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for 20 minutes
- Remove from oven and remove parchment paper from the top, return to oven for 10 more minutes.