Naan With Yerba Mate
Naan With Yerba Mate. Nice soft bread with a kick of Yerba Mate that is too good not to try. Credit to Marcela Baggio for the recipe!
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, raw, salt, and sugar.
- Open a hole in the center and add water and yeast. Mix with your hands until incorporate, then knead the dough well by adding more flour if necessary.
- Make a ball with the dough and let it sit for 1 hour or until it doubles in size.
- Divide the dough into 8 balls and on a floured surface roll each ball into a thin disc.
- Heat the skillet at about medium heat.
- Brush a little oil or melted butter on the disc as you put the disc on the skillet.
- When it is swollen and golden underneath, turn the dough and let it brown.
- Repeat the process with all disks.